Come to the green heart of Italy for your Italian homestay holiday with us at Campo delle Querce
We want to welcome you to our Italian home, where we offer
– courses for all needs and interests – you’ll never be bored!
– personalised Italian lessons created just for you – we’re all unique
– expertise in language learning – no tutors, REAL teachers
– up to 10 hours Italian per day – maybe more maybe less – it’s up to you!
– time to discover Umbria and Tuscany – there’s so much to see
– accommodation at Campo delle Querce – our beautiful restored farmhouse
– homemade meals with your teacher/s – made with love and local ingredients
Where are we?
Our Italian home ‘Campo delle Querce’ (Oakfield) is a restored farmhouse on an Umbrian hillside. It’s one of the most peaceful places you’ll ever visit. This means it’s the perfect setting to relax, learn and enjoy. Located in the Niccone Valley, Read More
Oakfield Umbria is between the Tuscan border and Lake Trasimeno, surrounded by hills, olive groves and of course oak trees.
Umbria has no coastline, no large cities, and a total population of less than a million. It is often called the “Tuscany without tourists” because of its beautiful countryside, unique hills towns and villages that have yet to be discovered by the many tourists you encounter in Tuscany.
What is Oakfield Umbria?
Oakfield Umbria is a very special part of Oakfield Training, a company with more than 25 years of experience in language training, based in Barcelona. During the summer months we leave the beach behind and head to the green heart of Italy so you can come and enjoy a language holiday with us in Umbria. (Learn more about OAKFIELD)